Note revised directions below in blue…please disregard earlier instructions.
First off, we both are hopeful that everyone is safe and enjoying their time off. There are a couple items of information that we would like to share with you:
1. ALL NYSSMA festivals are cancelled for the remainder of this school year. No Majors or Solo/Ensemble Festivals.
2. Any student doing a NYSSMA All-State Solo- it has yet to be determined what they are doing with the All-State Level Soloists. Stay tuned and keep practicing.
3. On Wednesday, March 25, from 3:00-5:00, students will be allowed to pick up their instruments. Here is how it will work:
- Turn off of Broadway onto Andrew St.. Take next right into the campus and then your next right. You are now driving with the new field on your right and East on left. Take a left to go between Main and Salzmann. We will be waiting for you right there. You will then continue by taking a left at the end of the West Building.
- No students are allowed in the building at all… so if your instrument is in the Band hallway lockers, email us and we will get it out for you ahead of time. If it is in the choir hall lockers, email us your locker # and combo and we will get it out as well.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Mr. Giebelhaus Or [email protected] or