$25–contact Mr. Garner if interested!
Where-Crosby Elementary School
When-5pm-8 pm Friday, June 19
What is involved:
1) Band Yearbooks- Available for anyone who pre-ordered
2) KHS Band Senior Plaques- For all KHS Band Seniors (including Color Guard)
3) KHS Band Instruments Drop Off- Any student with a School Owned Instrument please return
4) KHS Band Instrument Pick-up including:
– Drum Line
– Marching Baritones and Tubas
Note revised directions below in blue…please disregard earlier instructions.
First off, we both are hopeful that everyone is safe and enjoying their time off. There are a couple items of information that we would like to share with you:
1. ALL NYSSMA festivals are cancelled for the remainder of this school year. No Majors or Solo/Ensemble Festivals.
2. Any student doing a NYSSMA All-State Solo- it has yet to be determined what they are doing with the All-State Level Soloists. Stay tuned and keep practicing.
3. On Wednesday, March 25, from 3:00-5:00, students will be allowed to pick up their instruments. Here is how it will work:
- Turn off of Broadway onto Andrew St.. Take next right into the campus and then your next right. You are now driving with the new field on your right and East on left. Take a left to go between Main and Salzmann. We will be waiting for you right there. You will then continue by taking a left at the end of the West Building.
- No students are allowed in the building at all… so if your instrument is in the Band hallway lockers, email us and we will get it out for you ahead of time. If it is in the choir hall lockers, email us your locker # and combo and we will get it out as well.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Mr. Giebelhaus Or [email protected] or
Fundraiser supports the General Fund, which pays for:
Instruments, Props, Color Guard Uniforms, Flags, Musical Arrangements, Coach Buses, Scholarships that lower individual costs, Emergency Expenditures, and Leadership Training
Ordering period is THREE WEEKS ONLY: Jan.30-Feb. 21. We must sell 108 flats as a band to have a complete order for delivery.
Delivery will be scheduled for a week and a half after the order is placed.
START DATE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 30
ORDERS DUE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21
DELIVERY (TENTATIVE): WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11
FULL FLAT (8 quarts): $25.80
HALF FLAT (4 quarts): $15.25
CHECKS PAYABLE TO: KHS TIGER BAND BOOSTERS
Questions? Contact Herb Lamb ([email protected])
- Concert begins at 7:00 p.m.
- The Main Building Broadway Doors will be open and the New Entrance in the back also will be open.
- People who need to be dropped off (who can handle the front steps) can be dropped off between the pool and main building.
- People who need to use the elevator must drop off/park in the back by the new entrance.
- Extra security will be outside by the Main building to assist with directions and parking.